Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BABY NAMING !!

YOU ARE INVITED:
Nehama Benmosche and Jacob Lieberman would like to invite you to the welcoming ritual for our son

A celebration of naming
and of
joining the Jewish community
January 31, 2009
@ 5 PM
8 days after we bring him to his new home
at
West End Synagogue
190 Amsterdam Ave @69th st
NYC, NY
We will join together for a mincha (afternoon prayer) service, including the public announcement of his English and Hebrew names
The service will conclude with Havdallah and a Seudat Mitzvah (a meal celebrating a Jewish ritual)

1 comment:

  1. Mazel tov!

    Nehama - I will need to talk to you about how you did the conversion thing once I am at that stage.

    Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. If I have a meeting in NYC (which might happen) I will let you know.

    xo - Gena

    ReplyDelete